Skip to content
The faculty at AIS is a dedicated and qualified panel of teachers, Aalims, and Qaris.
- The students are trained from a young age by experienced and articulate teachers in academic fields while adhering to the Islamic guidelines.
- The Arabic subjects are taught by Aalims who are graduates, post-graduates, and PhDs from the leading Islamic Universities and Institutions of the world, including the Islamic University of Madinah, KSA, and Al Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Professional development training acquired by the faculty at AIS.
- Trained by the experts from the‘Oyster Advisory Services‘headed by Mr. Museeb Rais—the founder member of Rims International School since 2010.
- ‘EDUtPRO India 2020’—Developing world-class schools to foster the next-generation students’ December 2013.
- Teacher Development Programme for English Language organized by the Cambridge University Press India—’Dr Geetha Nagaraj-November 2013.
- Conference by CIE ‘Building a curriculum that equips learners for the future’ held in September 2013.
The faculty at AIS is a significantly accomplished panel of teachers, Aalims, and Qaris.
- Attended ‘Stage 2 Intermediate professional Development course in ‘AS level English Language ‘ conducted by CIE in September 2012.
- Teacher Development Programme for Mathematics organized by the Cambridge University Press India by Nelson Thornes in January 2011.
- CIE workshop on the ‘Introduction to Cambridge Primary’ checkpoint curriculum.
- Jane Krauss –on Project-based learning in 2011.